Monday 14 April 2014

Perfect Blue

I love outfits with character, clothing that looks like me. Often, get dressed in the morning, I realize that this is not about me, and then feel uncomfortable all day. 
So, this definition is not about this dress. I like all about it: deep blue complex colour, white cuffs and a collar, and unusual cut. Usually it is very difficult to find something so close to me in the store, so lately I buy almost all my clothes through the internet. And what do you think about online shopping?

Я люблю вещи с характером, одежду, которая похожа на меня. Бывает, оденешься утром, и вроде бы красиво, но понимаешь, что это всё совсем не твоё, и потом чувствуешь себя весь день некомфортно, не в своей тарелке.
Так вот, это определение точно не подходит под это платье. Оно мое от и до. И глубокий сложный синий, и белые рукавчики с воротничком, и необычный крой - всё моё. Обычно мне очень трудно найти что-то настолько мне близкое в магазине, поэтому в последнее время я все свои обновки заказываю через интернет. А как вы относитесь к онлайн-шоппингу?


Dress - Oasap (HERE)
Coat - Banggood (HERE)
Brooch - Diva










8 comments:

  1. great!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2014/04/bright-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень напоминает Valentino по стилистике! :) в общем, круто!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to share with you guys a way to earn extra money on the internet ... Just clicking ads! Just have patience and are daily minutinhos. Earlier earns just over the long term becomes very profitable. If u think about it, we sailed on the internet daily, and the time will pass everybody the same! So why not earn something with it? Explore the site and see its advantages! I wish you much success :)
    http://wad.ojooo.com/index.php?r=cMnN09K40NnGyg ==

    ReplyDelete
  4. Тебе так идет короткое, ты очень сексуальна

    ReplyDelete